Nodeware Licenses are available in 2 versions, Nodeware and Nodeware Plus. Promotional and trial licenses are equivalent to a base Nodeware license. For more information about license types, see the Understanding License Types knowledge base article.
Reseller Key Generation
FIG 1 - Generate a Key view
- As a Nodeware Reseller, you will generate keys under the Management section of the Nodeware dashboard. Select Generate a Key from the submenu
- From the Select Customer... dropdown, select the previously created Customer and the license key type that you would like to create
- Click Generate License Key
- Click Copy to Clipboard
- Paste the generated license key into the web console to complete Sensor activation
Customer Key Generation
FIG 2 - Generate New Key Customer view
- For user-managed accounts, you can generate a license key from the Settings menu, by clicking your username in the bottom left corner
- Next, select Manage Licenses
- The number of available licenses will be shown next to the Generate New License Key option, as shown in Fig. 2
- Click the + icon to the right to reveal options for creating a new License Key
- Select which type of license you wish to generate from the list of available licenses in your account
- Once you have selected the type of license, click Generate Key.
- Copy the license key to your clipboard for use in activating your Sensor
FIG 3 - License type selection
For more information on the different types of licenses, see the Understanding License Types knowledge base article in the Nodeware 101 section.
To complete activation of your Nodeware Sensor, see the Sensor Activation knowledge base article in this section.